tirsdag 22. mars 2011

The snow is gone

Thank God, just a few days left and we will be back ”home”. Into the nice warm 28 deg C weather, the gym and the pool. Will miss the kids and the grandkids, but they will visit one by one and it will be so nice to be back see them again next time.
By the way, one of my daughters got a “Baby”, not one of the regular once, but an adorable little puppy, and yes little, a Toy Poodle. 10 weeks old and I could put her in my pocket. The name the breeder had given her was FAME. Fame or not, it is the same name as the twins horse way back. It was a great name than and it is a great name now, both of them adorable.
So Jeanett visited 3 Scandinavian capitols in one day, she picked up Fame in Stockholm, travelling to Stockholm via Copenhagen and via Oslo on the return. So when I picked up her and the baby at the airport late Saturday evening it was two tiered girls.
So it is just 3 days away to my Victoria’s wedding, and I preparing my speech. Keep the emissions away and focus on history they have not heard before. Tell you all more about it Saturday along with pictures from the wedding. I will see if I have some pictures of the “baby” as well by then.
Feel likes springs is entering Stavanger, but according forecast in the news, winter could be back on Sunday, than I can smile, we will be on the way back home

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar