søndag 5. juni 2011

Italian Expo 2011 – Houston report no. 2

Taste from Tuscany or for the eye only, the Italian Expo could have been a bit more of the total Italy. I am sure that with more travel promotion it would pitch and spiced it up. I will tell my friends at the Italian American Chamber of Commerce.


So what surprised me was the bottle design of Vodka with the familiar name Roberto Cavalli. I was driving so I did not taste so none recommendations (yet). I also noted that his brother have a wine yard now in Tuscany, but shame on him using French grapes.
To give you a better touch of the fashion show, some more photos.











And the young lady, interested in fashion or looking ahead for a career as a model I am not sure but fashion had her attention

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar