søndag 11. september 2011

Time to remember

Time to remember
Everyone is asking what did you do, and what place was you at when it happen.
It is easy to remember what happen, when happen and where I was. Just moved to Sandefjord on a project for BP. In an office together with a Dutch engineer it was devastating to follow the news. Also at that time I had a friend at Long Island working for Cosco and I had first hand news directly across during the afternoon.

Everyone was in shock and it was strange to talk with friends that work at the site in the months after cleaning up. In November I was across for Thanksgiving and passed the site as well, the impressions is burned into my mind.
A couple of years later I passed the site again and took this picture that for me make me remember the strong thoughts and the strong impressions from that day.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar