onsdag 31. august 2011

Houston Astros


Been there done that unless we will have visitors that would like to og to a game. Yes I am talking about Baseball.

Along with friends from Statoil in Houston and their Calgary office we headed for the Houston Astros – Pittburg Pirats.



It was fun, but disappointing with the lack of people going to the game. I thought there was more supporters to these games, maybe in the weekends or it was due to the lack of performance from Houston Astros. With double of losses compared to wind they are on the bottom on the series.
But yesterday it was a need team on the field. They secured a great 8 – 2 win and we could go home pleased to see that they can perform as well, or was it due to us?

The great enjoyment of the evening was that we needed to show ID to get bear, ok I am 29 in my heart, but I have to admit that I and my wife have passed the half way to 100 years and the rest with us ok is a “bit” younger, but not in the range close to 21.
If it was a compliment or not, no I do not think so, talking about a different culture, rules and regulation and they follow it.

It was a great to meet the guys and watch the game together, but sure we will do something different next time, football season starts soon and I look forward to that.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar