mandag 29. august 2011

When I Stop Talking, You'll Know I'm Dead



Useful Stories from a Persuasive Man by Jerry Weintraub, Rich Cohen

"I am not the person who focuses on directors of the movie, so I was more than surprised about the book I bought.
 A book store or 400 is going out of business and sales are up. My wife needed book to enjoy along the pool, so why shouldn’t I have one as well.
Our taste is different and for me ending up with the life of Jerry Weintraub.
A biography I enjoyed, or rather more than enjoyed. I had never heard about the guy, but this guy knows business, who to do business and his position with people make the business.
Not only that, but along with small stories of all the people who he got to know in a life time from Elvis, Frank Sinatra and John Denver to Arnold Hammer.
It is funny, easy to read and can be used or even more, it would be great to have him as a mentor in any business carried out. Buy it, read it and enjoy it."

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar