fredag 1. juli 2011

Recalculating

It is some time since I have posted some on the blog and now I was prepared to do so. I brought two cameras with me when Laila and I headed for Austin this morning.
We had not been more than a few minutes on I-10 before we were hit by a tire from an 18 wheeler. It came up behind the car in front of me and no possibility to stop or turn around it.

These tires are big chunk of a tire and we have a small car close the ground I did not like it but just had to let the car go across it in the 60 miles an hour we was driving.
It could have been worse damage to the car and life could have changed direction there and then, but it did not.

Only thing that changed was the plans for the weekend, the 4 of July weekend. Our plan was to stay and have a look at the old part of Austin tomorrow. Now we are back in our flat in Houston and will enjoy the fireworks at CityCentre if it is allowed as many places around it is not.

The car is now at the Momentum Body Shop so we will know by Tuesday how our vacation plan will be or if it will be affected. X our fingers and hope we will have the car back by Thursday so we can head as planned for CA, at least we have tested out how the insurance work and road safety and it looks like we are covered to be picked up most places around. Ready for vacation if we do not have to recalculate.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar