fredag 15. juli 2011

What a day

I need to make it a short one just to advise that I will be back with more on the Toccata wine, Rosato and Red.
Then I need to be back on today’s (July 15th) wine tour with Brigitte, the woman behind the place we stay Mirabelle Inn & Restaurant.
And as well what we have been listening to the last two evenings and we couldn’t resist go and see today.
“PCPA Theatherfest in Solvang” ( http://solvangtheaterfest.org/ ) an amphitheater with around 400 seats and the show was HAIRSPRAY.
We are on vacation and enjoy what comes to us and so we did tonight. Loved it and hope we pop into something like it later on our tour.
So follow the blog and I will try as soon I manage tomorrow or Sunday to give you update from the last days and the days that follows.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar