onsdag 16. februar 2011

Barber Shop disappointment

Yes it got to be a big disappointment yesterday when I headed for the Barber Shop to have a shave.

Sure I have no problem with my Gillette razor, but passing this local Barber Shop every day I walk to the grocery I thought it would be a good idea just to have tried it.
Seen it in so many movies made me ready for it, and hoped for some pictures, but no, the guys in the Barber Shop told me.

They had stopped shaving due to problems and challenges. I did not start to ask why, just I was very disappointed, and to please my wife I had to walk home and do it myself this time as well. Hoped I could avoid the cuts and the unwanted smaller drops of blood. I am not a machine guy I will stick with my Gillette razor.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar