søndag 6. februar 2011

Good morning Norway, the best team won Super Bowl…

I did not have any attachment to any of the teams before the game, but after I am a packer fan (at least until I have seen the Cowboys play).
Yard House was not as packed as I had expected. No problem to get a place along the bar. Already a pair of packers fan that enjoyed special the first two quarters. It got tight and it was exciting until the last minute. To me it was more exciting than my first time I experience the Super Bowl in US, it was a new atmosphere and the game was better than any time before.
I had great people along the bar with me. two par of “boob's” that was 50 year younger than the girls at  my left side, after some time some you girls from South Americas who did not need and extra push-up. Not at least mention Megan behind the bar, danced all night like a ballerina and served everyone better than any with a great smile, I have noticed who it is important to be in with at this place to get the best service and the extra quality food, if you complain and are not satisfied. If you are not, Yard House at CityCentre does outmost to please you, within reasons. It was a great evening. So I know where to go when my good lady is away.
After a new busy evening the guys in the kitchen was pleased to finish.
Not to forget the taps….just show a few of them, you are welcome to Yard House at CityCentre.
From the game




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar