søndag 6. februar 2011

First mission of the day completed…


It was to take Laila to the airport. First time driving to the airport and a new outside my comfort zone mission, first get gas and then hit the Sam Houston Toll-road north. It only took 30 minutes this quite Sunday morning. So mission completed, but I lost road 8 on my way back home so I ended up with a beat east and south before going west again. Cleary have felt in love with the direction indicator on the mirror. I am not that into the GPS, better on my nose for direction as long as I know what is east and west, north and south. Find some familiar names and I know my way home. I felt it was no lost time, who cares, next challenge will be to pick some up at the airport and find a good spot to park, pick people up and hit home.
Art at Houston Airport


I am going to “work” on Tuesday and Wednesday so I thought I would hit the gym today and tomorrow. Could be a “bad” habit the 2-3 years we are here in Houston.
Then I look forward to follow Super Bowl. Will bring the camera with me to Yard House and hope I get some good shots.
See you later after the game

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar