søndag 27. februar 2011

FMC what are they

Is it Food Machinery Cooperation? It looks like, I remember the industrial juice machines, but many have seen their equipment at the airports worldwide. FMC Measuring I used to work with at Kongsberg some years back and in the mid 80’s supplier to some of the first subsea templates for oil production installed in the North Sea. For me it is subsea equipment they are famous for and a world leader in technology.

But Friday night it looked like they also participated in the BBQ World Championship. I was looking for old colleagues but could not see any. What a shame, I thought we could come to the BBQ event and get some real taste of the local BBQ.
But NO, it was privet parties all over and it was for sponsor and friends to the sponsors. This I was not prepared for so ending up with, what it was I do not know, just know never again, BIG DISSAPOINTMENT.
Fun to have a look around and going for making the right connection for next year event’s if it is on.


There were a lot of people, and when I say a lot, I MEAN a lot of people.

We managed to find parking, and we managed to find the car later. Good thing I am now prepared for the concert with Trace Adkins on Wednesday as well OTC in May that take place at the same Reliant Stadium and Park area.

Look forward to the next two weeks and the Rodeo I am sure we will not have the same disappointment.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar