onsdag 23. februar 2011

A new evening with YOGA

Yes yesterday it was a new evening before diner and soup. To my surprise we were 50/50 men and women. Including the instructor, so 4 men and 3 women from the Domain participating at the class.
I am getting there, but if you expect to see me like this:

Or like this:

Forget it, I am close to this position, but mainly because I am on to the gym for extra exercise.

I feel the calories just run off. Also at the gym, so the food I am talking about visiting different restaurants is not an issue (at present).
Moving here to Houston has been good for my body, taking on the challenges and do things I have had hard to make time for at “home” have changed. It is the availability and access to the gym and bringing on the challenge of going to yoga that has made it. And when I see more men participate it is no hassle at all get ready for it guys, you are welcome to participate, but the view could for sure be better and it would with some extra girls.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar