søndag 3. april 2011

Doggy Party at CityCentre


On our way to Saturday Italian Pizza Lunch at The Tasting Room we passed the Doggy Party at CityCentre.


There was something for every “Hound” Dog in the area or even coming from all over Houston. Show goes on and it was show music, parades and you mention it, activity from early morning to late afternoon.



The Boys and their dogs

I liked the Doggy Limo and the Bakery

I know my daughters would love it with their dogs, getting new inspiration to what to buy or get to the shop (must be something for you as well Rune).


I am sure a nice outfit for Fame or Kevin, at least some new friends.

We got our pizza with Italian sausages and spinach salad. We go there for the food, could be a regular Saturday event this lunch, I would not mind that.

I am a Standard Poodle guy so I just had to take photo of some of them




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar