mandag 25. april 2011

Time for shopping



So a day for Houston Premier Outlet, half an hour drive from home, and we are located at the shopping centre. With 145 shops there should be enough.
It was nice temperature in the beginning, but not only because of all the walking around in the shops, also it got warmer.

I must admit I got me a new suit too, last time I visited I noticed it and I could not let a nice Hugo Boss suit just pass when I pay 400 $. I think Markus was happy too. His suit was 100 $ less from the same designer, only he needed a new shirt and tie too.
For our little princess it “only” ended up with shoes, but when her mother managed many bags. We just made it home. As you all know it is not a big car, and with the stroller crossing the back seat all the bags was jammed in the both.



I do not think there will be more shopping of this kind for the rest of their stay, I guess they got enough.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar