tirsdag 12. april 2011

The killer on the track this morning

As we were having our breakfast this morning I got the eye of the American Cockroach that had been hidden for some day.

I tried to not say anything and hoped it would be hiding again, but when it walked down the cabinets in the kitchen and placed itself on the microwave I was ready with a big knife and paper to catch it. I did and down the drain it went, I am sure Laila was happy to not have that as a roommate these days I am across in Copenhagen for the Nordic Cleantech Open and Cleantech Day.


We are going for Gold. But most of all hope to build relations that can support us in the future development with our company so we can accomplish the three steps we would like to do over the next 2-3 years.
I will be back on Friday/Saturday with updates from the competition and the events, enjoy it until than, hope no American Cockroach pos up.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar