tirsdag 26. april 2011

OTC around the corner

As soon as our visitors have gone it is OTC, the local event for Offshore Technology in Houston. I have never made it before so now I have the possibility to enjoy it and meet old and new friends at the event.

Stavanger with the Mayor Sevland leading the 165 person delegation will stay for a week and enjoy several events this coming week.

Everything from Golf tournament on Saturday visit to the local Norwegian Seaman’s Church in Pasadena on Sunday with BBQ lunch after and reception at the consular on Monday.
The Norway House will be visited on early on Tuesday, Space and Energy seminar later in the day with reception for the World Energy Cities Partnership in the late afternoon.

Wednesday it will either be visit to Seawell in Houston pr participation on breakfast seminar on oil-spill with NACC (Norwegian American Chamber of Commerce) dinner at night.
Thursday there will be a Carbon Capture seminar, and for those who want to see the exhibition, I am not sure there will be time for it.
I will manage some and bring you updates for what I will participate at. What I special look forward to is the Annual Breakfast seminar Monday 2nd as well meet friends, you will see by the pictures I will post who that could be.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar