torsdag 14. april 2011

On my way back home…

And I need to get back to the gym. Ok I did not each that much even it feels like just know being back to my room after dinner at Café Royal at the Radisson Blu where I stay. Just across the Hard Rock Café and Tivoli in Copenhagen.

I was up looked at the menu at 20th floor at ALBERTO.K, but I was not game for a 5 or 7 course menu,

so I headed to ground level and as mentioned Café Royal.

The Carpaccio, beef and crème Brule was great and with 2 glasses of red I am ready to jump into the bed, enjoy some News on TV and make sure I wake up to catch the not so early plane home.

From Amsterdam it is a 737-700 (ER) that I never been into. When I booked my seat I noticed only 9 rows and 4 seats on each row indicating only 36 seats. Looks like it almost a private jet I will be on. As long as the have the movie and gift of an old Dutch house I am ok.

Just need to find my car at the parking at level 5 with view out to the runway.
Look forward to be back to my wife and a great weekend.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar