mandag 9. mai 2011

At last


I managed to download the pictures I had taken with my new Motorola 4G phone. I connected to AT&T as I was advised that they had the best coverage and I wanted an android for several reasons. I got one, but it was a challenge after using my NOKIA 6233 for so long and only for text and calls, along with some photos.
The opportunities are so many and yes it is a different life with the new phones, looking up the latest posting on Facebook or LinkedIn, reading the Norwegian Newspapers updates or get to my location if I get lost or a secure travel when we hit the road for California in the summer.
This will also manage to make sure I have a camera on hand when needed.
Just like these few pictures of Hippo, a car that was outside our grocery over Easter.


Everything is possible in the USA, so if you want your own design car, you are welcome. Just nothing for me I want it nice and clean, so far at least.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar