tirsdag 24. mai 2011

Roy’s Anaheim

For my last dinner in Anaheim I picked Roy’s Restaurant, a Hawaiian stilled menu with a taste of Japanese sushi and sashimi very well combined.


Got myself a seat along the counter with the kitchen, it was hectic, very hectic like a movie in a double speed, need a replay, maybe in July?
Roy’s Anaheim is central located in Anaheim Resort in the beautiful Gardenwalk, which is conveniently located 5 minutes from the Anaheim Convention Centre. Whether you are planning a corporate function, social gathering, or a family affair, let the spirit of Aloha and all of the options make your dining experience a memorable one it was for me.
It was dark on my way to the hotel passing the entrance to Disneyland and some “food” places as there are many of not only in Houston but LA too.



I wonder how the guys in Malaysia, Brazil, Germany, and Singapore value my recommendation for this restaurant as I see they read what I write.
Did I mention I picked Roy’s Trio with Hibachi Salmon, Blackened Ahi & Misoysaki Butterfish for my main course? Not to forget the lovely crème Brule for desert, it was special.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar