mandag 9. mai 2011

Updates from Easter

Based on I have now downloaded the pictures I had in my camera I can share some with you.
The first is girls out for lunch at our Mexican neighbor restaurant, Markus and I on our way to Yard House for an early afternoon beer.

A little girl when she enjoyed the activity at the Memorial Moll. Not the ice rink yet that also are there, but as you see, amusement there is for the young once.


And I must say, she enjoyed the pool, her parents took the time and I am sure they enjoyed it to as the weather was sunny and warm for them to get a tan before they went home to sunny Stavanger.


I am not sure who enjoyed the ZOO most, the Zoo in Houston is one of the best in the US and it was a very nice day trip on a sunny Friday, could see most animals and have a relaxed time.








I am sure the little princess not only enjoyed her Easter bunny but also the 10 days she was here in Houston.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar