søndag 1. mai 2011

Taste of Texas

My second time at Taste of Texas and the food as well as the service is over the top. Marcus and Gunnvor were more than happy for my birthday dinner.


Yes, 29 once again in my heart and fighting also to be as my body. A challenge when I go to the Taste of Texas for dinner, just not so often.

And what a surprise for all that visit OTC this week, if you not to comfortable you get the complete menu in Norwegian,





So if you visit just have a look at what they offer, you find it all here.

For us it is easy to get to, just 5 minutes walk away, and that as well is a challenge not to visit too often. Lovely atmosphere and fantastic staff with an exhalent touch of being service minded along with the management.


As I mentioned it is OTC days in Houston know. I will be in at the annual OTC Breakfast tomorrow morning when Bill Maloney from Statoil will be one of the participants along with visit and reception at the Norwegian consular in the evening (From Sandnes I guess)…so more to follow on the OTC…just for now…if you visit Houston and need a real TEXAS meal…visit Taste of TEXAS



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar