onsdag 4. mai 2011

OTC 2011 Houston

So now I have been there, big but not so big and I must say a bit disappointed. OK, I have left the oil industry and it is behind me so it was only time to look for old friends.
One special, Luca, have not seen him since we was on vacation in Italy 3 years ago.

And the now proud father was there along with other well known faces from the company like Chiara and Michele.

Luca have sold 70% of the family company and have invested in complete different product, will be back with more information about that in late June. So it was time for old friends look into the future.
Other than that, yes a lot of Norwegian companies under the common Norwegian pavilion and some other around.


No old friends that I could see on the FMC stand, but they had a great presentation.

So end of the day it was a short visit for a few hours. I know how it is and next year, maybe or maybe not visiting again unless due to special reason need to go there, better to do the activity around like Greater Stavanger arranged this week. So here is some pictures from the OTC today.



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar