tirsdag 3. mai 2011

Space & Energy and WECP reception

Second day of my OTC challenges. I take it as a rehearsal thinking about next year and how I will do it than. Laila headed for Calgary again and left me alone both for the WECP reception and tomorrows NACC dinner (that I cancelled so I can pick her up at the airport at 11pm tomorrow). So tomorrow it will be visiting the exhibition. But today an on my own even and make sure to be picked up by our regular Taxi driver Phillip on Yellow Cab 1140 (if you need a safe driver I have his direct number).



First it was Space and energy. It is exciting to see the progress in these four years and congratulation to Seabed Rig to accomplish a contract with NASA for further R&D work.




I myself work with Mars Institute (also a part of NASA) to make it possible to place two windmills at Devon Island in the Arctic by next summer. Birger and Knut do a great job to make the connection and it is just to look forward to ONS 2012 and further development in the activity. All this was taking place in Norway House in Houston where you find the consular office, Innovation Norway, NACC and INTSOK.

Greater Stavanger Buss took us to Hotel ZaZa and the WECP reception.

A lot of people during the 3 hours session, 17 countries represented and first item on the program were Mayor Sevland again was honored for his work.




This time in establishing of the WECP, after it was time for food and drink, and again, great food, just ask one of the participant Per A. Torbjørnsen that after mingling took time to smile to the photographer along with representative from Rosenkilden (Stavanger Chamber of Commerce publication)




Phillip picked me up as agreed so I got safe home and not ended up at one of the bars downtown, who can imagine when I would get home than.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar