tirsdag 24. mai 2011

Second day at windpower 2011 in Anaheim


A sunny California in the middle of the best DISNEYLAND, OK I just past the gate and headed for lunch today at McCormick and Schmicks Seafood at Anaheim. The same restaurant as I have at home at CityCentre. Lunch meeting with a possible legal and investor advisor we can use in our approach for the American market. It was a god meeting with positive comments to the report we got on our International Patent Application.

So after a short walk to the convention centre it was new meeting. New people to see and if take some pictures from the booths that maybe could be of interest, on my way to the convention centre I passed a nice car. This time, not a hippo but a dolphin or is it a whale? I guess it belong to SeaWorld in San Diego. Just liked it so I had to have a snapshot of the great car.


So I was visiting Recharge Booth as always,

composite manufacturers and noticed a lot of Korean turbine manufacturers along with the Chinese. They are all good in the presentation just the trains missing around to be a playground for kids.



If it not the beer or wine that attract to get people to the booths they get a local band to play.

Now I am back to the hotel, after another long day and a lot of walking. No need for the fitness centre at this hotel.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar