mandag 23. mai 2011

Windpower 2011 in Anaheim CA

Yes I arrived yesterday evening an hour late. Taxi to the hotel and that’s it, almost. Most interesting was that I met with Dr Habib Dager in the elevator. I met him first time in Stockholm in September 2009 at the Offshore Wind Europe and have had contact since, almost like Statoil so it was nice to see him and have an interesting chat even before I was inside my room.
Today it was the shuttle to the conference and meetings and a lot…. A LOT of walking. Yes I can say it was just like ONS in Stavanger. I was amazed over the size and how many boots to see. The wind industry IS big business in USA, so I am on the right spot.
The Chinese is present


GE is present

And even NASA is present with its futuristic lifting “device” for larger turbines. Another good reason for our development, sorry NASA.


And most of the individual states with wind and wind industry are present, like Colorado, I am not sure if the guys representing Colorado knows where the windmill is placed, or they may need some extra energy is the reason. Just have a good look at the picture.

Great environment to have the conference and exhibition, and outside was to find some other good environmental teaser; TESLA it is a nice car and I would love to have one, 146 000 USD I am not sure I am yet ready to pay that.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar