søndag 29. mai 2011

Hangover Part II

Yes, it was Saturday and movie time. Newest movie at Studio Movie Grill was Hangover Part II. We had not seen the part I so it was OK head for part II. It was fun and I must say I am happy not ended up in a stag party like that. Maybe I should stay away from Bangkok as well; you never know what you end up with there.

Saturday started in the gym with 3 hours in the sun along the pool side. With 95 deg F it is difficult to take more than 3 hours in the sun. Forecast it will last all next week indicating I will be along poolside on my own the first 3 days, Laila on her way to London today and not back before Wednesday afternoon. She will at least enjoy the end of the week in the sun and Italian Expo next weekend.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar