mandag 10. januar 2011

48 hours to checking in...

Yes, just hours to go pack the bag and jump on the plain, the butterflies get stronger in their movement.
I was to try to avoid talking about business in this blog, but I can’t keep away from it and I am sure there will be more as I arrive in Houston.
Today I was advised that Vestavind Offshore was to announce their choice of company or companies to work on the study they wanted for their offshore wind park “Havsul” (http://vestavindoffshore.no/havsul/?spraak=en).

I know they are Vestavind have high ambisions and want the cost down to below $ 3 mill and it will interesting to see who will take that challenge along with them and the result of it.
In addition is the company I work for Innowind in the race among 80 companies in the Nordic Cleantech Open and today they are to reduce the amount of companies down to 25 (http://www.nordiccleantechopen.com/)

If we are among the “lucky” once I may have to travel to Sweden early February and London later that month.
Will keep you posted how it goes.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar