onsdag 12. januar 2011

Check in is done…

You know with KLM it is possible to do the 30 hours check in prior to departure. I always do that on internet. It secure that I get the seat I want and if I am travelling with someone, as I do this time I am sure we sit next to each other (if she wants and not are angry at me, ok she have never been so it should not be the case).
Yesterday I had my last beer in Stavanger for some time at Newsman, it could be that I head home a bit earlier than expected, but we need to get the apartment in order before I am chased to jump home and take on the challenges that may be there.
Either or I know I am heading home end of March to the big event, my youngest daughter getting married. It is special, bringing up kids from they are 50 cm long and a few kilos until they have established and run their own life without any need of help from the dad. They all have behaved and enjoy life so I only can be proud of them for who they are and what they have done.
Taxi will be here at 5am, pick up the bags and off we go ready for the 06.20 take-off and a 3 movie long flight from Amsterdam to Houston. Hope they have changed some of them since November. The driver Al will be there to pick us up and take is to the office where a rental car will wait for us to use until we get organized with the long term lease.
Ready for it? Be sure and even more I look forward to keep you updated what is going on in our life and add pictures and videos for you to be tempted to hit the road and visit as well. The first visit is already scheduled end of April when Marcus (Laila’s son), Gunvor and Kitty Elise will be visiting. Will be fun, I am already preparing being guide, should have the Norwegian Naviguiding system build in to my new cell phone.
Take care friends…you hear from me when I have arrived in Houston tomorrow.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar