mandag 31. januar 2011

Strippers wanted….

On my way back from my early morning duty I was listening to the local FM 100,3 radio station. There was a job opportunity for me. Strippers wanted in Dallas Forth Worth for the weekend. Announcement was that a 1000 strippers (not mentioning male or female) was wanted for the weekend as the lack of strippers in town for the Super Bowl weekend. OK…yes I know, nothing for me, never tried and never will, but to my surprise in this religious country no problem to announce the lack of stripers.

So it is the BIG SUNDAY coming up the 6th. The day the clock stop so all can watch the big game. This year it is the Steelers who meet the Packers at Cowboy Stadium. Seats will be occupied of 7% supporters from each team, but the rest will be local living Lone Stare staters that have purchased more than quarters of the seats according NFL.
The big sponsor PAPA JOHN PIZZA could be up for a challenge as well. Never have any of the Super Bowl games gone to overtime, so Papa John is offering a free pizza to any adult in the US if so happens (notice you have to sign up with them before the game).

Laila is heading for Canada on Sunday, so I either have my TV up and running for the game, or it will be me at one of the local places to enjoy the game with some of the locals. Good I have no commitments until Monday night.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar