torsdag 20. januar 2011

Someone spread their love around….

I do not want to use the f.. word. So I try to be nice listening to the local news yesterday, or I did not listen I was at Yard House for lunch. Location more or less the same building as Hotel Sorella, http://www.yardhouse.com/TX/houston/ and with a beer menu that will make you have challenges to choose the beer you want. I think I can have a new taste every day for the rest of the year if I only went to this place for lunch. Second time this week so not that many recommendations yet, food are as all the other places in the area, just excellent. Environment is more for the laid back. Choosing the news, sport or business channel to watch for the 30-60 minutes I am there.
OK, it was the news from Memphis Tennessee yesterday that 90 girls at one High School was pregnant at the same time. WOW, what kind of education is there in this country? Just hope it is not down to one guy, but spread around with 90 boys as well.
Either or they will have a tough start in life. I did not listen to the news I just saw the head line and I just had to make a note about it, in the same way I will tell you some other stories like:
REPORT THIS !!!
An eighteen-month investigation by Texas State Library and Archive Commission, reported by the Houston Chronicle on October 29, 2007, concluded that the state government requires too many reports. Approximately one-fourth of the more than 1600 reports were duplicates of existing reports, were issued to agencies no longer in existence, or were prepared annually even after evidence surfaced that they went unread.
The commission issued its findings on the plethora of reports in a 668-pages report.
Wonder if the same happens in Norway?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar