lørdag 29. januar 2011

Jackie did it…

Coming home after picked up Laila from work and done our grocery shopping for the day the new remote controls for the gate was there. One for each of us, so the earlier promise for Monday Jackie managed to do better, and supply before the weekend was here. I hope she did not read my blog.
It remains to see the remotes will work on the gate, but I have faith.
To tease you back “home” in Stavanger, it is forecasted above 20 deg C this weekend, it was around 23 yesterday, so one more picture from our pool take yesterday do not hurt.

Yesterday I charged my camera, the Nikon, and I am glad I brought it with me for a walk around in the area. Just outside the entrance to the apartments was a line of care any could be jalousie about.


They all belong to Houston Motor Club. Nice to look at, I am sure they are nice to drive as well, but I am sure I will not join them (I want my own). But then it will be in Italy and not on the many floors of roads in Houston.

A new shop open yesterday in our area, I am sure the girls visiting us will pop in and have a look, selection was more for the younger once than them above our age, but there was a variance, so just go for it.


Fantastic entrance door they have. Real touch of class, inside as outside. So Free People will have more visitors from Norway than me.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar