tirsdag 11. januar 2011

Music Festival in Austin in March

GOSH…should I or should I not? I noticed from the newspaper in Norway today that a lot of Bands has been invited to the South By Southwest in Austin, Texas 16 to the 20th March. Ok, could make it there for a few days and would be interesting to see live one of my daughters big band “Kvelertak”, even I may go for Sondre Lerche and Marit Larsen as well, but for sure learn more about American and new Norwegian bands
List of the invited Norwegian Bands:
Altaar
Benea Reach
Casiokids
Datarock
Death Crush
Forza
Harry`s Gym
DE Håker Flaten
Kvelertak
Marit Larsen
The Megaphonic Thrift
Mylittlepony
Nico D & Admiral P
Serpentine
Simon Says No!
Sondre Lerche
Tôg
Youth Pictures Of Florence Henderson

1 kommentar:

  1. Ååååh, du må se Kvelertak og Sondre Lerche ja:-) Har alle cdene til Sondre Lerche faktisk, og utrolig bra live er han også:-) Ikke gå glipp av dette!

    SvarSlett