fredag 28. januar 2011

Sorry girls…

The Administration (office) at Domain where we live are 5 girls, call them girls, and must be 30 years or less. Taking care of the people that lives here during the day and visitor’s during the day.
I have a problem first of all with the remote control for the gate to the parking. Fine I got a code for the gate, but it only on place for me to enter the code, on the outside when I get in, no push buttons on the inside…I can’t get OUT…sorry girls I just need a new remote…..
And then when we got the key’s for the apartment we only got one remote, the remote also have a thing it is a sensor for the doors after opening hours and the doors to the clubroom/coffee shop, the gym, the business centre etc.  Hey girls I need the second remote, I can’t follow my wife everywhere.
Please girls don’t show the lack of inefficiency, be proactive and keep your customers happy..I am not at present.
Finished with the blond girls I noticed we have a drive-in across the entrance for the parking.  I am used to the Mc D… drive-in not far where I lived in Stavanger and I have noticed the drive-in bank they have in US before, but now I also have seen the drive-in mail box.

I make sure I have some small items to buy at the grocery store every day, to get my exercise. As you may understand, there is not that much walking around( I am to the gym 2-3 times a week and the yoga class twice, so I am a good guy).

1 kommentar: