onsdag 26. januar 2011

Tonight it will be wine tasting

So we join others from the resident in the clubroom for a wine tasting. Hosted by Brenner’s Steakhouse. Light Modern Music by world renowned DJ, just hope there will be some food as well. I better have some up my sleeve for the evening.
Looked at the Brenner’s Steakhouse web page and it looks like a nice place so if the wine tasting goes well I am sure we will try it out.

When I look around for different places I get more and more familiar with Houston. I can see how easy it will be to get around. That I miss some exits when driving I am sure, but it is just recalculating and just put it in the backpack as an experience.
Stomach muscles is a bit sour today, wonder why, no gym before tomorrow.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar