lørdag 1. januar 2011

“Kjetil In Houston” preparing becoming an Ex-Pat “WIFE”


Thanks to my daughter Vicky Victoria (my own vickyleaks) the Blog is now up and running. Official not before I have arrived in Houston, but need to give a short note today as it is 01.01.2011 first day in the first month of this first year in Houston.
Tomorrow I am heading off to Oslo and Mondays meeting at the Embassy and the interview for our Visa application. It should only take a few days and we will be in the air crossing the Atlantic ready to settle down in Houston, my home town for the next 2-3 years.
Look forward to this and I will be ready to tell you all about it. What is going on of cultural activities, restaurants we will visit and new friends we get when we are there. Social get together, I already know about one 8-9 February involving Greater Stavanger and dinner with Mr. Sevland (Mayor of Stavanger).
When the local Rodeo is coming up pictures will be posted and not but least the visit to the local restaurants, as well my home cooking.
Will keep you all updated for what’s on in Houston

1 kommentar:

  1. So.. you figured it out, how to post on your blog..ha..ha.
    No, but seriously, can`t wait to follow your blog and life in Houston:-)

    Love VickyLeaks;-D

    SvarSlett