fredag 14. januar 2011

Good morning all…

After a long flight (yes I got my 3 movies I would not have seen if not) we arrived Houston. Was picked up, collected the car we will have the first couple of weeks, taken to the temporary place we will stay and we have settled.
Settled in that way that we have been out walking, not too many others do so here, but with the grocery just around the corner we walked across to get some food for the evening and morning breakfast.
Even at our first shopping I noticed what I have to look for when shopping to be a good husband. Low sugar content in all what I buy, from juice to the muesli and yogurt.
We was tiered yesterday and went to bed early local time, we intended to try to wait until 9pm, but ended up in bed at 7pm, put the alarm on wrong ending up waking up this morning a couple of hours too early. OK so what is better than have time for breakfast and do some work before I challenge myself bringing my dear wife to work and find my way back to where we live?
If you do not hear from me later today, you can start to get worried, but I am sure I will make some new postings to ensure that all went wonderful and that I get used to the local traffic.
Keep in touch…

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar