lørdag 8. januar 2011

Counting the days….

Until Thursday it is just 5 days, soon start to countdown hour by hour. Butterflies are moving around and wonder if I have packed in boxes items I can’t find that I maybe should not leave in the boxes. Ok remain to see when we get “home” to Houston. There will be things I need to delay I wanted to have done before I left, but ok, stress factor  is there, no reason for it as I expect to be back to Stavanger on a regular basis, maybe already in February.

One more item to tick of the list, we went for the BMW X5. It will be red, make it easy to find at the parking at the shopping molls. Will be a 6-8 weeks waiting for it, but as always when you wait for something good it feels good.



One more day in Stavanger just above 0 degree C. Houston promise 17 degree today, and even above 20 degree C next weekend that ends with a Monday as a day off work.  Monday 17th is Martin Luther King’s day. Hope some shops is open so we can finish of our shopping needed for the apartment.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar