fredag 7. januar 2011

To do and my bucket list....

Along with the to do list when I arrive in Houston for the things needed to be up and running with the apartment as well all to be in it and included in what is needed, I will do a bucket list.

With regards to the do list I was looking at cars today. Will it be a BMW-X5, Volvo XC90 V8 or a Porsche Cayenne? Remain to be seen, it will be kept within the rules and regulation of the company, my wife’s and I will find out, but I not wait 4 months as described by the company it could be if we want a fabric new car. We will visit 10150 Southwest Freeway.


To the bucket list, there will be travelling within the US, Washington, NYC, New Orleans, LA, Las Vegas, Rocky Mountain, Galveston you mention it, I will see it. Long weekends or weeks away, it will be fun take the pictures and post them here on the blog for you to take part of where we have been.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar