tirsdag 25. januar 2011

Tuesday will be YOGA and then Soup

The week will get its rhythm. I have noticed the yoga will be from 6.30-7.30 indicating it will be an easy dinner after. One reason there is no more energy left to make the dinner. My first time at a yoga class and I feel great. Great means that I feel I have used some muscles I did not know I had. Stretches in the longitudinal direction have not been me. Prepared for changes is our motto and be sure it looks like I am. 29 years of heart and when some months are gone I will have a body like one too, wonder who is happy for that (must admit it is not so bad start).
With regards to the soup, just look at what Signature café serve with chef-inspired soup at the grocery.
10-12 different choices so in a 3 months period I can serve different soups every Tuesday.
Other days there will be more than enough from the seafood selection or meat selection at my local favorite grocery store, just look at the pictures.
On my way home from the store I noticed it was like autumn in end of January, jumping over winter as we have 18 degree in the forecast for the weekend.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar